Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Online Video Contest Winner





Congratulations to OregonLive.com contributor, brittanyjade, and her talented doggie, Jackson!

OregonLive.com users selected Jackson's (1yr old Yorkie) Tricks as the top Dog Tricks video.

brittanyjade has this to say about Jackson:

"Jackson is a 1.5 year old Yorkie who came into my life shortly after I turned 18. We have been inseparable ever since and he is the best friend I could have asked for. Weighing in at a healthy, but sturdy, 16 lbs ... he is not typical for his breed but his tenacious, sweet loving personality shines above all. He is always willing to go on an adventure, or learn something new, and really looks forward to our trick training. I brought him home as a 9-week-old ball of fur and quickly realized how smart he was when he learned the basic 'sit' within 5 minutes and ever since, he's never stopped learning! He never ceases to amaze me and I couldn't have asked for a better buddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment