Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The 1st Top Dog Videos Post

What's up everyone.

I was inspired to set up a new blog for TOP DOG VIDEOS after being approached by youtube to become a partner for my video which features my dogs Tyson and Diamonds when they were puppies. I filmed them playing tug of war and posted in on youtube and in January of 2010 the video hit 23,000 views. I had a lot of fun making the video because my dogs are so much fun to watch as they played together. It was so entertaining I wanted to show it to the world and then combine it with some of the music I was producing at the time. Being that I'm also a rap artist and music producer I figured it was a wonderful combination. Here is the video that inspired me to start this blog and offer more to the world.


I plan to continue posting the TOP DOG VIDEOS on my blog so if you have any recommendations feel free to send me your top choices of dog videos and as I filter through them and choose the best ones to post. Send me a top dog video and see if it makes it to this blog. I'm also open to accepting pics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment